Sunday 2 July 2017

The big move - Jairom Desmond

This week we are preparing for a big house move. Our little house is lovely but we are outgrowing it fast. I share a bedroom with Kembry. Although we love each other and have lots of fun together, its time for me to get my own room. Plus Kembry is growing up and needs her own space.

I will really miss my cubby house. It is near our chicken coop and a big climbing tree. After Dad built the cubby house, we painted it with some paint and brushes we got for Christmas. I will also miss the sandpit where I play with my cars and diggers.

Our Bishop lives in our new house but he is moving out so we can move in. The new house is a 2 storey house. It is really big with room for everything we have. I will like the new garage at our new house.

No comments:

Post a Comment