Sunday 2 July 2017

shooting a gun for the first time - Jairom Desmond

This is Jairom. I am going to tell some stories about travelling to America. I went shooting with my Dad's missionary companion and his family. They own lots of guns. I got to shoot a .22 rifle. I shot the target that was set up at the outdoor range. I got it right in the middle.
After shooting we went to dinner at Pizza Pie Cafe, which is a really cool all you can eat pizza place. I sat with the kids and we had a lot of fun. It was nice meeting American kids.

I felt really good and had lots of fun. I have never shot a gun before and it was pretty cool. I know guns are dangerous and we learned about gun safety before we could shoot them. Guns can be used for safety and for fun. We were just using them for fun. In Australia a lot less people have guns than in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment