Sunday 2 July 2017

My 10th Birthday - Cumoram Desmond

My 10th birthday


On the 28th of February 2015 it was my birthday and we went cliff jumping I invited a few of my friends from school but mostly cousins and friends that I knew outside of school. We went cliff jumping at Blackwall reach near the city. Our family got there about half an hour early then all the others, when we were waiting for them to to come our family and a few other family’s that we did not know were jumping off the big cliff, at first I was sceptical and when mum and dad had both jumped twice I finally jumped off, I felt like I was flying for like ten seconds but I was only in the air for about one to two seconds I had closed my eyes and hit the water when I finally came up out of the water I felt this joy in my chest I felt like I could do anything if I really tried. When all of our friends and family finally came we all jumped off, it was the best birthday party ever. After we had gone cliff jumping we went to this beach and it had this really long island that went as far as you could see from the actual beach it took a long time to get all the way out to the end of this really long island, we started walking out to the island just before the meat was put on the BBQ and by the time we got back most of the food had already gone which was really unfortunate because we didn’t have lunch because we were jumping off the cliff, it was an awesome experience that all my family and friends had together it was the best birthday ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment