Saturday 29 June 2013

Anger issues resurfaced

I've had a couple of really tough weeks. Unfortunately I have brought it on myself. I was involved in an incident and threw some wild swings, knocking a guy out. It was pretty nasty and I had no self control. I think I broke his ribs, and split is eye and cheek open. I am very sorry for my actions. I have tried apologizing to him for my actions, and have sought out some counseling to help deal with the inner issues. I have stopped playing sport for the time being, and have also been suspended from basketball for 324 weeks. I am waiting to be charged, and will also have to kive with those consequences as well as the shame and guilt for the pain I caused this man, and the example I set to my brother and nephew who were there. It has been cutting me up a bit and I am trying to fix the issue and also get myself right. I still have lots of work to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment