Monday 23 April 2012

Tonight Mesha gave a lesson in Family home evening to the kids about keeping a Journal. She related it to Nephi and his brothers going back to Laban to get the Brass Plates. I have had a little success in the past keeping a journal, but have always wanted to keep one consistently. Sometimes ambitions and reality don't collide. My thought is to create a memory of the events or special moments that I have with my family, as there are plenty. I will try date them and label the photos too. You know I do keep lots of photos so I shouldn't have any problem getting some of those. As we speak Baby Jairom is have a huge Tantrum. It began as we closed FHE for the night and he carried on Hysterically during the prayer. When he goes off, boy can he go off, needs to take a chill pill. Kembry & Cumoram are busy writing in their Journal or drawing in them. They are really sweet kids. Today I was quite unwell, but I did manage to venture down to the park with them. They just play so well together. I had great Joy listening to them play laugh while they played. Later they dug great big holes in the Front yard with the neighbor kids. It was if they were digging a Grave. Mesha also found a couple of baby mice and she and the kids helped Nurse these motherless animals. The kids were really buzzed about caring for them.
Well hopefully the next post is sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment